The Business Need
A large multinational eCommerce corporation based out of the US wanted to monitor two competitor websites. Their requirement was to identify the top-selling products and categories. They wanted to perform an inventory gap analysis in their website based on the identified top-selling products. They also wanted to identify the potential sellers’ list to network with sellers who had good sales conversions.
- To analyze a specific category and identify top-performing products
- To arrive at logical metrics and populate demand score for product types
- To analyze competitors listings and generate an on-demand product list
- To compare and identify the gap in terms of product inventory between the client and their potential competitor
- To refresh and provide monthly/quarterly analysis